Hello there!



Hello! You can call me Nella.

Once upon a time, I had my happily ever after; but what Fairy tales don’t tell
us is that sometimes these endings fall apart and become beginnings once more.
I never imagined that I would leave my life behind and be starting over,
but here we are, and this is my adventure. I’m learning about myself, love, and the world
with each passing day.
My Hope is that this journey may light the way for others, a candle on a very
dark night.

Red=Remember
Grey=Present
Yellow=Advice from others

Saturday 5 January 2013

Fucked.


If I had been somebody else it could have been ok. I imagine I am that I've been able to forgive him and move towards everything good that held us together. For a brief moment I feel a flutter of hope from a place I no longer remember.
I'm not entirely certain who I am exactly, which parts of me have been left behind, which parts came along. What is left? 
The blinding pain I felt after those terrifying, anonymous words shattered everything I had ever built for myself, continue to destroy every promise I've ever clung to.
My thoughts drift back to our wedding day, those beautiful foggy memories, and ones that I'm certain can only be produced in the light of young, blind love. Fresh snow, untouched, except for two sets of fucking perfect footprints, how far apart those footprints have diverged, it's hard to remember that they were ever side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment