Hello there!



Hello! You can call me Nella.

Once upon a time, I had my happily ever after; but what Fairy tales don’t tell
us is that sometimes these endings fall apart and become beginnings once more.
I never imagined that I would leave my life behind and be starting over,
but here we are, and this is my adventure. I’m learning about myself, love, and the world
with each passing day.
My Hope is that this journey may light the way for others, a candle on a very
dark night.

Red=Remember
Grey=Present
Yellow=Advice from others

Monday 30 September 2013

Good directions.


I suppose I’ve learned a lot throughout this process, I’ve learned that we create our own happiness, that sometimes you have to be a disappointment and you have to be ok with that even when others aren’t. I’ve learned that Friday nights are lonely, and friends mean everything. That cooking for one sucks, that bills are awfully persistent and that money always runs out. I’ve learned that boys in bars are obnoxiously annoying, but that the lack of them is far worse. I’ve learned that love isn’t always enough, that it should be but it just isn’t. I’ve learned that when I get knocked down I will get up again, I’ve watched my heart shrivel and withdraw into itself, I’ve learned that even your darkest moments come to an end, I’ve learned that every day is different, each day brings its challenges and each day brings with it something to cherish. I know I still have a long road ahead, I’m much further from where I began, if only someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment